Music and announcement planning for your wedding or event can be STRESSFUL. Most people planning a wedding have never planned an event of any kind, much less the biggest day of their lives!
I’m here to help with that! Whoever you choose to be your DJ and Emcee, he needs to be organized and together. Though it’s not necessary, it would help if she had an online tool to help you organize your thoughts. I do!
Let’s take away all the stress of planning the music for your event using my new, online Client Event Music Planning Area (Vsn 2.0). Once logged in, you’ll be able to:
- Choose songs by category; Prelude, Ceremony, Cocktail hour, Dinner hour, Dance party and Do Not Play
- Enter all the names for announcements of your bridal party, etc
- Choose special dance song titles; First, Father/Bride, Mother/Broom, Anniversary, Cake cutting
- Keep track of your payments (if you booked directly with me)
- Communicate “in-house” with me about your event
- Know that all the details of music and announcements are taken care of so you can relax
If your DJ wants to make sure you are taken care of in style, THIS is the way to do it! I wish you well on your event!
Doug Gazlay– PianistDJ.com