My clients have reason to cheer today! My brand new, Client Event Music Planning Area (CEMPA, from now on), is LIVE and ready for people to get planning!
What’s new about this? How does it differ from the previous version? Let me count the ways:
1) Visually more appealing.
2) 9 different sections, in order, but can be filled in out of order.
3) Guidelines and suggestions in each section
4) Form with questions to answer in each section.
5) SPOTIFY lists serve as playlists, but uploadable form area included in FILES tab for those songs not on SPOTIFY. (No size limit)
6) In-house email system: Keep messages localized in the CEMPA
7) Easy client login from PianistDJ.com > BOOKING/CLIENT LOGIN tab.
8) Place holders in forms for all Announcements you need made during your event in each section.
9) Upload your own picture in your Profile section.
All-in-all, this is a much simpler, cleaner and more compact site than Vsn 1.0. I hope you’ll enjoy it!
If are not a client yet, and you would like more information about my services, click here to take the PIANISTDJ.com Visitor Inquiry Tour!
I hope you’ll be a client soon!- Doug Gazlay